June 19, 2016: UPDATED
- Everyone has the right to the protection of his/her personal data. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We respect your right to be informed about the collection and processing of your personal data. When we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured the information will only be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
- By placing an order with us, determines the purposes and means by which your personal data is processed in a lawful manner and in accordance with good practice.
- The disclosure of sensitive data is never requested and always not allowed. We do not collect or have access to your financial information. We use PayPal only to process your payment via your choice of funding.
- It is our goal to make your shopping experience safe, convenient, worry-free and enjoyable.
- The information we collect is: your name, address, telephone number, email address, and products purchased. If your purchase is for a gift, being sent to the recipient, the same information is needed to complete the transaction.
- In processing data that can personally identify you, directly or indirectly, we apply the principle of strict necessity. For this reason, your personal data will be minimal and will not exceed the original purpose for which it was collected and/or processed. Your personal data will only be communicated to third parties when it is necessary to process an order placed by you, such as the manufacturer, distributor and shipping carrier. We may contact you by phone or email if more information is needed from you to fulfill a transaction initiated by you.
- Moreover, your personal data may be disclosed to law enforcement such as, the police or to judicial authorities, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and upon a formal request by such authorities for example for the purposes of preventing a fraud against us or any other party (anti-fraud services).
- Unless required by law enforcement, we will never sell, rent or give your personal information to any other person or companies not directly required to fulfill any action or transaction not initiated by you.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter or website updates, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes and is only used internally to improve our products and services. You may *opt-out* at anytime.
- We will not contract you for any other reason -- We do not *farm* buyer information for future use.
- A cookie is a small file which asks your browser for permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Most browsers automatically agree and the file is added, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your specific needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs -- because one-size does not fit all! We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you manually choose to share with us.
Links to other websites:
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
- You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Affiliate and advertiser links are included in the above statement.
- PerfumeAddict.com does not share, give or rent your information.
Questions or Concerns:
- If you have any questions feel free to contact us. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
409 Commerce St
Azle, TX 76098
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address or for a faster resolve, please use contact us via our contact form. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
PerfumeAddict.com -- Shop with confidence!